Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Only on Pay-per-View..KYA TAKES ON BIG BIRD...for the Featherweight Title

ONE DUCK DOWN...ok that makes me think of Long Duck Dong...from 16 candles...Kya is really starting to play with her toys. We had a good mommy/daughter day. Just played and rested most of the day.


Oh NO my mom is getting that crazy DUCK out again!

BIRD BREATH!

So you want to Shake on it HUH! Shake a Tail Feather!

DUCK..... DUCK....GOOSE!

OK Kya Blu, Mommy said play with the bird.....not give the bird AGAIN...What am I going to do with this girl...huh PaPa?

Come here Drum Stick Give me a Big Smack A Roo!

This little piggy went to market...this little piggy went to town...this little piggy had DUCK....this little piggy had none...and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home.

Just checkin to see if I knocked any teeth out..haha

2 comments:

HollyGee said...

Gia must be a bad influence on Kya. She is always giving the bird after hanging out with us. Your blog cracks me up.

We'll see you on Friday:)

Kya's Daddy said...

She will be moving up in weight class before long......I can't wait to get my hands on her.