Thursday, July 27, 2006

I know how to get my Daddy on an airplane fast...I will SIT UP!!!

What am I going to do, my BABY GIRL is growing up...She is trying so hard to sit up on her own now and today she did...she was watching cartoons....i have a little TV junkie....Big HUGS from us we miss you all soooooo Much!


My Bumbo seat is working...I can sit up by my self for a few minutes...am I big or what
U SEE THIS--ONE HANDED!
Getcha getcha...Animal... mommy's US Magizine got in the Shot!
Thinking about getting my Bottle back
Hey YOU thats MINE!
Kya has Animal around the neck...she thinks she is a bouncer...maybe she can work for her uncle Tony...hahah
get your filthy paws off my bottle!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana say: You put your left hand in-You put your left hand out-you put your left hand in and you shake it all about--that's what it's all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn your self around(or over) THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!

Anonymous said...

Nana also say: Kya gonna be quite the dancer--she almost can do her "pancake"!!! Aunt Vicky will be sooo proud.

Kya's Daddy said...

Oh, how I wish I could catch a plane. You are growing up Doodle Bug and I am so glad your Mommy is making me a part of it with the webcam. I Love You and I will see you soon. Daddy

Anonymous said...

Love the "bluebird" dress! Looks great. Jenna was doing that same sitting up for a few minutes thing when we were there...they grow too fast...
Jana

Anonymous said...

Candy - Kya gets more beautiful every day - is it possible to even get any cuter??? Every time I say a prayer for Holly and Gia, I say one for you and Kya too - hope you are all out of PGN soon! Love, Kelly (Gia's favorite fake aunt)

Anonymous said...

Meme is so proud of you for sitting up. We can't wait to get you home either. Hang in there it won't be long.

Love Meme

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting daily! Our little one has been in PGN since May 16th...so your posts really brighten my day. Hopefully, you'll be getting out soon!
Terri
Waiting for Flora