Friday, July 21, 2006

Me and Bumbo....

I spent the day LOVING MY BUMBO THRONE!!!..I feel like such a big girl in it. I can reach all my toys by myself now. I also went to a birthday party for JR who turned 1 today and I took my THRONE...everyone loved it.

WOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TOPS OF MY TOYS!...see Uniqua sneeking a peek!

I am so "gifted" as my Pa Pa says I am already Reading...hehe

I was so happy to see my daddy...we fell asleep together last night...Awwwwww!...I was wearing my Daddy's little girl bib too!

PEAK A BOO I SEE YOU!

WEE THIS IS TOO FUN!

I love it I love it I love it....as my Aunt Cassie would say!

1 comment:

PaPa Murnan said...

What a big girl you are getting to be now with all that setting up and commanding the space around you like the little princess you truly are. Visions of things to come for years ahead. I promise to help your dad keep those ugly boys away for the next 30 years or so. Remember, your PaPa loves you most.