Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pirates SAY ARRRRRRR

Oh BOY Kya got ANOTHER UNIQUIA. thanks to Nana..this one sings and talks. She LOVES it...but you have to remember to take it out of the bed when "napping" Daddy rolled over on it and it went off and Kya woke out of a dead sleep and her eyes lite up like the 4th of July...there went Mommy and Daddy's nap..hehe..Kya's Mommy sure loves Kya's Daddy..We had a great visit with him as usual. It is SO nice to be together as a family. I treasure these weekends more than pirates gold!

Oh Goody another TOY to EAT!!!
Hey Daddy did you HEAR THAT...When I push Uniqua's tummy she TALKS & SINGS now...hey when did uniqua get a voice and a cool Pirate Patch and Hat?...I am so confused!!
Looking at the TV to try to figure out where this singng is coming from..for some reason in this picture she reminds me of Cassies Alicia..I think it is how she is holding her hand
Oh Thank You Daddy for helping me PUSH Uniqua's Tummy....I like it who she says ARRRRR
Oh My GOSH Uniqua gained weight and got an eye Patch...THANKS NANA FOR SPOILING ME!!!

1 comment:

Dayngr said...

How sweet! My son loves to say ARRRRRRRR all the time and when you ask him in the sing songy way the backyardigans do "A pirate, a pirate, a parte says ...?" He'll reply whole heartedly ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!