Monday, August 21, 2006

KICKED OUT OF PGN FOR THE THIRD TIME AND IT STINKS!

I just wanted to send an update to all our friends and family, if my email will work. I have all kind of internet problems here so I am sorry if I have lost contact or have not gotten back with anybody. I have also been a bit depressed.I am so ready to take Kya home to my Family and Friends. We thought we were very close and were told it would for sure be this month, BUT we got the bad news today. We now have a 3rd KO from PGN. We are extremely frustrated because this could have been avoided. Our Facilitator did not have an interrupter present when Kya's birth mom signed off for the first time and she speaks a Mayan language not Spanish. So the doc has to be redone then sent to the Embassy where it has to be approved and then back to PGN.for another 6 week wait.

I really appreciate all the sweet emails, support and prayers we have received from all of you. We need it. I am about to lose it down here stuck inside this Hotel!

On top of all this Kya was really sick again last week...throwing up everywhere. I took her to the embassy DR and she had another Bacterial Infection...they think she is getting it from all the GERMS in this Hotel. She is acting like she feels beteverytimeevertime she eats now she will only take 2-3 oz and then she spits up or throws up...so I am sure its back to the DR again this week.

Please Keep Us and my friend Jana and my friend Holly in your prayers.

SORRY FOR NO NEW PICS I STILL CANT LOAD THEM ON HERE. I AM GOING TO TRY TO LOAD THEM ON THE OLD BLOG BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUTE.

http://kyablu.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c02_owner=1

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, man I am SO sorry to hear about your KO. I hope that it's less than 6 weeks to wait until the sign-off! I know it's been so hard being away from your friends and family! I will keep you, Jana, and Holly in my prayers! Keep your head up!

Angel said...

What horrible news. I am so SO sorry. I am right there on the roller coater of emotions. Almost there...nope never mind...it's so hard. I'm not sure whether it's harder to be home or there. Either way it is painful. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Try to soak in the joy of where you are. This will be over soon. At least that's what I keep telling myself! Hee hee.. :0) I'm sending you as HUGE SUPER SYMPATHETIC hug. I know this is so hard to overcome emotionally. Angel

Dominick's Mommy said...

Sorry to hear the bad news. I know after my 3rd kick out, I sobbed. It was a shock and so terribley painful. I've now been in for over 17 weeks, YUCK! Hang in there!
Lynn

JuJu - said...

Candy - I am sooooooo sorry - I can not imagine how you are feeling - but I do know how to pray and I am!! I wish I knew more to do to help - and if you think of anything - let me know - you girls - all of you - Holly, Jana and Dominick's Mom - all of you need to have your babies home where they belong--
My heart aches for you guys and I am with you in spirit. I know it is tough - but try to get out and get some sunshine -
The McKenzie crew is pulling for you guys and you can email me anytime! I am sending a hug to you right now and a big cuddle for Kya Blu:) I hope you get good news soon!

Love Y'all,

Julia

Unknown said...

Oh, Candy. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Know that Cati & Gus's mama is praying for you!! Please keep us updated.

Lots of love & prayers,
Abby
Mami to Gus & Catalina

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Candy,

That's not the news I wanted to hear. I have been hoping and praying for you to get out. We just have to grin and bear it, because there is nothing we can do about. It is out of our control. At least you are with her and that is the best! You will always cherish these moments that you got to be with her and experience so much that others did not get to. Next time has to be good news!

A big encouraging hug and best wishes to you and Kya Blu!

Carrie :)