Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Goodbye Marriott Hello ANTIGUA!!!

MOVING ON TO GREENER PASTURES...Literally
Kya and I will be moving to Antigua on SEPT 2. We are very excited and overwhelmed at the thought of moving. We really enjoyed our trip there. All the GREEN, All the FRESH AIR, All the flowers in bloom and All the FREEDOM....WAS WONDERFUL. Antigua is so BEAUTIFUL it takes your breath away. I have been there 3 other times but getting to stay there a few days...opened my eyes to it. We found the most wonderful place to live. It is a Bed and Breakfast. I will have a apartment there. I will tell you all more about it later. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be blogging or checking email this weekend because we will be moving. Shawn and MeMe are coming to help us. I also want to say goodbye and how much I will miss all my WONDERFUL friends here at the Marriott...Especially Velveth, Sylvia, Lydia, Hugo, Sigi, Israel, Flor, Carla and all the room service, at your service staff, the girls in the lobby bar, and Bell Men. You all have made me feel like part of your families...Kya and I will send pictures and come back to see you. I am sure Miss Velveth will be coming to visit me in Antigua and hopefully in the states some day.

I am sitting in the Middle of a Ton of toys...and what do I LOVE .....this Coca Cola bottle...
Spread your Wings and FLY!!!
The LUSH grounds at Casa Santo Domingo....all you see is GREEN...
This is Aljandro...and his Grandma Jeri...We had a great time getting to know him and his family. He has been living with his mom in Antigua for 8 months now.
Look at his cool swing...Of Course... My Mommy is going to buy me one this weekend!
Kya's first time ever in a pack in play and she loved it and took a 3 hour tour...wait that's Gilligans Island...I mean... A 3 hour NAP!!!
Look out point at Casa Santo Domingo....I wish you all could have seen the view...it took our breath away...
I am tall enough to move around in this walker now...and yes that's right my mom is buying me one of these this weekend TOO!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Antiqua looks gorgeous! I am sure it will be a wonderful way to wrap your stay. Don't get too comfy, because you'll be heading home soon, too! Thanks for the great pics-Kya is getting so big!

JuJu - said...

Hope your move goes well and that Antigua is good to you! Hug that cutie patutie for us! We are pulling for you guys! Erin says you are gonna get out soon!

Julia

Dawn said...

Candy and Kya,
Congratulations on your move! I hope your stay in Antigua is short, but it sounds like it is a much needed change of pace for you. Good luck and can't wait to see you post from the new place!
dawnz:)

Anonymous said...

Nana say: Just don't get too comfortable in your new Antigua digs. All of Nowata and half of Broken Arrow are wearing caluses on their knees-praying and holes in their floors--pacing, waiting for you to come HOME!! Kya, you just bring your new swing to Gramma Irene's -her front porch is just made for "Swangin"

Anonymous said...

Hey Candy, Kya is getting so big!! I hope that you two enjoy your stay in Antigua. I am praying for you and Jana to get out soon. Good Luck!

Minnie

Kelly said...

Hi Candy and Kya! Good luck with your move. Kya, I love your hair. It is so pretty long and looks so cute styled all of those fun ways! Love, Gia's Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy! I just wanted to say I'm sorry we missed each other again! It was our second trip to visit and you were moving out. We did get to meet your husband. He was so helpful loads of information. We were the couple from Louisiana. You also have answered some questions for us about AS. I just wanted to say hi thank yall for all the information and I hope you don't get too comfortable in your new beautiful apt. I will pray for your beautiful family.
Leah Hornsby