Monday, December 11, 2006

Not a FAN....

Kya is not a FAN of Santa Claus!!!
Will post more pictures of her on Santa's lap when we get them. As you can see I had to back on stage and sit on his lap where she could not see him to get this picture. She took one look at him and started hollering.

Mommy, Kya, and the Notorious SANTA

CHEESE PLEASE!!!

Here Mommy try some Vibrating Corn on the Cob. This toy is my favorite teether...it is a John Deer vibrating corn on the cob teether. Like mother like daughter...heck I go to the state fair every year just to eat the corn on the cob they dip in the hot butter...I usually have one in each hand...hehe

Ok I will eat it then...pretty tasty

LOVE HER SHIRT...it says these boots were made for walkin...

5 comments:

HollyGee said...

Candy, you would fit right in, here in NJ, with your dark hair and velour jogging suit.

Anonymous said...

HEY CANDY!!! WOW that picture with Santa...jajaja, Kya is not too excited about it, but I'm sure Santa really is!!!jajaja (see his hand?) jajaja soooo funny!
Love ya
Maria Izabel

Anonymous said...

HEY CANDY!!! WOW that picture with Santa...jajaja, Kya is not too excited about it, but I'm sure Santa really is!!!jajaja (see his hand?) jajaja soooo funny!
Love ya
Maria Izabel

Anonymous said...

Kya- I would be scared too if I were as small as you sitting on some big man's lap with white fuzzy stuff growing from his face. He'll bring you lots of nice things though!!!

Anonymous said...

Nana say: Kya, these boots ARE made for walkin---walkin right into everyone's heart!! That's my baby--you go girl!