Monday, December 18, 2006

Meet and Greet Kya Blu

Kya Blu in her party dress...that was almost to small...at her meet and greet!

Smart girl, the meet and greet was at our home town church...looks like she is doing - this is the church, this is the steeple, open it up and see all the people.

Mrs. Berry got me my favorite...a new PINK BUNNY!!!

Kya Blu and GG...Shawn's Grandma
My Cousin Stephanie found this Cabbage Patch for Kya that looks like her...even has dimples and her name is Kya....TOO COOL!!!
Aunt Claudine, Stephanie and Kya Blu with baby Kya
Caleb James and Kya Blu
Do you see this Caleb....Jakob Has BOB and LARRY on his hands.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE Kya's dress! She looks darling.

Anonymous said...

Kya's dress is beatiful, and she looks amazing!!! I soooo wish I could hold her...she really is sooo happy...
Love ya
Maria Izabel

Anonymous said...

Nobody dolls up better than Kya Blu!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Nana say: Angels Among Us! can u doubt it?