Thursday, December 07, 2006

THE BIG HAIR SHOCK!!!

Kya's Mommy is now a Brunette!!! It had been 5 months since I had my hair highlighted, so I decided if I was ever going to go dark now was the time. So no more BLONDE jokes on me...haha

My Mommy thinks I am SO CUTE she wants to look just like me!!!
Hey Gia I love the CHEESE face too!
Anytime we play Patty Cake this is the face we get...and I LOVE IT!!!
See how long my hair is getting....
See how DROOPY my DRAWERS are? Good thing I'm still in diapers or we would have a case of Plumbers Crack.
HELLO I am still not sure about this One Handed Stand yet. Can't you tell by the look on my face? Too bad I can't reach behind me and pull up these pants.
KYA BLU
Mommy is that you behind all of that BROWN hair?

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love the new hair. I have an appt. tomorrow and am thinking of going a reddish something????...can't decide. Yours looks really good!
Kya your droopy pants are hilarious!

Natalie said...

I love your hair...it looks great!

Kya's cheese face is too cute!

Anonymous said...

here is a joke for you...how does a brunette spell blond (e)?

Crystal said...

Candy--oooh my goodness--It looks great!!!!!!!!--Are you excited?!!!!--I like it with your skin tone and eyes!!!--Very pretty!!!!!!!!--My hair is a lot like your natural hair color and I need it highlighted desparately!!!!--Can you share what made you take the plunge?--I am a chicken!!!

Andrea said...

Look s great! Us brunettes have WAY more fun, anyways!! :)

Kya's too cute with the cheeseball grin. LOVE it!!

Cassie said...

Aren't you so proud of me? I am finally leaving you a comment. Love your hair, now you look like the rest of us. Have a great weekend.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the hair. Kya's cheesy grin is the best.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Candy!!!! Your hair looks great...isn't this CRAZY?...me trying so hard to be blonde and you being a brunette now???? Well i guess the only difference is that you look good both ways and I...mmm... I'll never look good as a blonde! Is just not natural! jaja
looking forward to see you soon!!!
Maria Izabel