Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Best Christmas EVER...Once Upon a Time...to be continued

There are really no words to describe the feelings and emotions that Shawn and I have in our hearts this Christmas. My Wonderful Husband finally has his family home with him...after the sacrifice he made all because of the love in his heart for his beautiful daughter. I finally have the baby girl I have always dreamed of. We are a FAMILY and it is an amazing feeling. We started our Christmas Season with one heck of a Christmas Party at our home. My Family all came here on Friday night and we had the best time. Although the war was on...haha...the war of who gets to hold Kya the most. We ate dinner, played games, exchanged presents, and watched the WIGGLES. Are we the only family watching the WIGGLES as a form of Christmas entertainment this year? I want to thank everyone for coming and for making Kya feel like the queen of the ball. She had the best time and guess what, she went to bed at midnight and did not wake up until 10am....a great nights sleep for all of us. I dressed Kya in My First Christmas Dress and she looked and acted like a little doll baby. Kya Blu you and your smile are the best Christmas gifts we have ever received and you alone made all our Christmas wishes come true.

Kya Blu sporting her Mommy's first Christmas dress!

Snowmen melt my heart

A Christmas Wish Come True

Santa I have been a VERY GOOD LITTLE ANGEL this year

Paige Lynn holding Kya Blu....Paige Lynn is wearing a shirt I gave her and looking very cute in it....Yes I love Paige Lynn so much I want to wack her for being so stinking cute..hehe...I really used to be that cute too and it's not fair.

Grandpa Charlie and Kya Blu....
I love you Grandpa Charlie
Grandma sneaking in for some Kya Blu Sugar
Grandma holding her two new great granddaughter's..Kya Blu and Dora the Explorer
Paige Lynn sneaking in for some Kya Kisses...Oh to be 16 again. Paige Lynn I am so excited your favorite color is starting to be orange and that you are as bossy as me...I am very proud of you sweetheart.

Our Happy Family
Nana, Kya, and Mommy
Me with 2 of my dads...JD and Charlie
Grandma, Kya Blu and Mommy
Kya Blu Angelica, Grandma, and Grandpa JD


Hot Potato Hot Potato....Smash Banana Smash Banana
We told everyone about THE WIGGLES TRANCE...I am not sure the believed us so we showed them. Shawn started the WIGGLES and Kya Flipped her head around...and WIGGLE ZONED
My Cousins Erin and Dana with Kya Blu...I have pictures of them holding me in my first Christmas dress my first Christmas.
PEEK
A BOO....ERIN DEAN



A present just for me?
UGG this is a heavy one...can I get a hand over here?
ICK....from baby Mozart...thanks so much Erin, Kim, and Sarah
Oh they have finally come to there senses and are letting me tear up paper
Did you see how funny that Ruff the Dog is?

Where is Kya Blu?
Here I am Mommy
I am kinda liking this opening presents thing we have going on over here
Oh what is this blue sticky thing?
Whatever it is they have not taken it away from me yet and it tastes so YUMMY..


Hey Grandma lets go play in the floor
My new drum from Taos New Mexico...BANG BANG goes the Drum
Thanks so much Aunt Janet and Uncle Mike
My Special Doll Baby from New Mexico....Oh I love her so much I think I will read her goodnight moon...I love all my books
This is some GOOD WRAPPING PAPER...and I like the book too

Me and my Gang...Dana, Paige Lynn, Aunt La La and Me
Alicia, Grandma and Me
OK, this was a game that we played where you have to dress up like this if you roll doubles with the dice and try to unwrap a present...my cousin Erin won and then put on a show looking like, well a DORK WAD...we love ya Erin
Kya playing with her Nativity Scene...she loves sitting in the tray for some reason
OH now I know what that blue thing is...another stinking hair bow

Oh Sarah I am so glad you came to my house and brought me ICK...he is almost as funny as you.
Me, Grandma,and Kya with my parents...my Dad and Christie and my Mom and Charlie
Grandma with all her grand kids and great grand kids...
Grandma with all her Grand kids
Kya found the ceiling fan and she thought it was the coolest thing ever....Aunt La La I am so glad you are tall and can lift me up here






6 comments:

Nichole Foster said...

looks like you all had a wonderful time. She looks so cute in your old dress. What a neat thing to do.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Nichole

Anonymous said...

Nana say: It just doesn't get any better than this! Family, Love, Laughter, and our Angel Baby Kya Blu to make it complete!!!

Crystal said...

OK --I showed my family your blog and we all agree Kya is just too cute for words!!! We all love her dimples!!! My family is all blonde and we were admiring your hair color wondering if we would look that good going dark!!! I love it!!! It sounds like you had a very special Christmas with your beautiful baby girl!!!! I love the pictures so so precious!!!

Rhonda said...

Candy- I enjoyed looking at all your pics. Looks like you had a great time.

Cassie said...

Kya, You have the coolest Nana and Mama to save that dress. Your Aunt Cassie needs to take a lesson from them on how to save things.

JuJu - said...

Hey guys - Merry Late Christams! Hope you got our card!

Check out our new blog post -

BIG NEWS!!!!!!


Julia:):)