Thursday, December 14, 2006

Grandma's Sunday School Class Party..part 1

The next two posts are Pictures from my Grandma's Sunday School Class Christmas Party. She has a great turn out of about 30 little ladies. They served soup and sandwiches. Grandma had her own little Tea Room for the day. My Aunt Janet did a Skit of Maxine and my Dad Sang Christmas music for the entertainment. But I bet you all can guess who the real entertainment was...That's Right Folks...Kya Blu.

Kya Blu, Candy, Grandma, Auntie Carroll, Aunt Janet, Gramma Christie and Nana Cyrina
Grampa JD and Gramma Christie...with Miss Smiley Pants...this is my Dad and my Step Mom
Gramma Christie and Kya playing in Grandma's Kitchen
Yes my Mom had these hair bows made especially for this party
Giggle and Wiggle
HELLO WORLD...this is my Grampa JD...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana say: Woo Hoo!! The Posse is partyin in style! Wonderful food, Entertainment, Good Friends & Family, Lots of Love and best of all Kya Dimples!!! Just doesn't get any better than this. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Of course she is always the star of the show!!!! I love that beautiful smile!!! Love you, aunt lala

Anonymous said...

Hey, Candy,

I have enjoyed your site for a while now, but my ancient computer wouldn't let me blog. Now, I am up and running, so feel free to visit. Our girls, Kya and Mindy were born on the same day, so I watch Kya grow and guess what must be up with my far away baby!

web.mac.com/sdkatz/iWeb/Laura%20Ingalls%20in%20Bloggerland/Blog/Blog.html

Leave a comment, if you can. People have been having trouble doing that, so I am going to have to call Applecare this week.

"See" you soon,

Laurie

Anonymous said...

I just love her smile in every single picture...I can tell that she's incredibly happy and although we miss you both really bad, we're sooo glad for u two!
Maria Izabel & pepe

Anonymous said...

I just love her smile in every single picture...I can tell that she's incredibly happy and although we miss you both really bad, we're sooo glad for u two!
Maria Izabel & pepe