Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas The Never Ending Story

We celebrated Christmas at our own home this year and we really enjoyed it and Kya hammed it up for her audience and the video camera. I cooked my very first Christmas dinner which turned out to be very good. Kya loved all her presents and really has the unwrapping thing down pat. I really want to thank all my friends and family that shared this day with us...it was really special and we will never forget our first Christmas with Kya Blu.

OH SANTA....YOU ROCK...I love all the presents you got for me!!! Thanks to you, your reindeer and all your elves

Two Red Barns in one day

Kya thought that Grandpa Teel's cane was one of her Santa presents too!

I could do some damage with this thing
Shawn and Charlie Yakking it up about G O L F!!!
Dinner is served...by the way this is our first dinner at our dinning room table since we moved into this house too. Lots of FIRSTS this year!
Three bites of sweet potatoes and ZZZZZZZZZZ....she was OUT!!!
I guess she could not find her passy....so she used bunny's hand

I love this picture!!! Grandpa you will never know how much it meant to me that you spent this Christmas with us.
Let me tell you something Grandpa...I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause underneath the mistletoe last night
Kya and Auntie Carroll....they are making the same face
My Mom made this baby doll crib for Kya Blu...it came complete with her very own Cabbage Patch Zoe...well Kya tossed poor Zoe aside and climbed on in herself.
Aunt Cassie and Uncle Troy came over to stay Christmas night with us and Kya was showing Miss Carly who was the Boss of the Tent...


3 comments:

Nichole Foster said...

Looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL Christmas with Miss Kya. I LOVE the picture of the bunny "paccy"...lol Too cute and one for her future BF's...lol

Nichole

Anonymous said...

Your house lookes beautiful, Miss Kya looks beautiful, you look beautiful....what a beautiful day, huh??!!
I also love the bunny "paci". Too cute!
Love and miss ya'll~ steph & maya
Happt New Year!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I am sure you made a lot of very special memories.