Saturday, December 30, 2006

No No Aunt Cassie not 4 hair bows at one time!!!!

The Day After Christmas....Cassie and I tried to do a little photo shoot with our girls. Cassie fixed Kya's hair so cute in FOUR pony tails. We had a great time with Cassie and Troy Boy....Oh and BOYS....WE RULE AT U-KER

Kya is in her POINTING stage now....She is saying let me tell you something it was not easy being still while FOUR that's right people FOUR hair bows were installed in my hair.
Ok I am totally crying about this picture...WHERE IS MY LITTLE BABY and WHO IS THIS BIG GIRL? Kya Blu sitting on Carly Daye's lap.
Take ONE
Take TWO...Kya says I am OUTTA HERE!!!
Take THREE

Take FOUR....not perfect but let me tell you it will work!!! Me, Kya Blu, Aunt Cassie and Carly...all wrapped up in PINK AND BROWN

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

those are really cute pictures. lovely pink and brown girls...4 hairbows...you've gone MAD!!!
I will post pics shortly. I probably didn't get very great ones. We've had a sick household that started on Christmas Day.... 2 throwing up, 1 diarrhea, and 1 head cold. I'm sure that was too much information, but you get the picture. Looks like Kya is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics - luv "em

Julia;)

Jenny and Matt said...

Candy, I don't know how you could top last year, but give it a darn good try! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Kya's Nana says: Big John--you set the bar really high in our book. Good Job!!!