Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life with a Princess

June 13
Life with a Princess
Kya would like to say Happy Fathers Day to Her Prince Charming her Daddy!!!!
Shawn came down for a visit this weekend....but it went by too fast. Kya really enjoyed getting to play with and sleep by her Daddy. I got to leave the hotel for the first time....yipppeee!!! The manager of the Hotel Velveth, her husband and there daughter Sophia took me to the craft market by the Airport. I bought Kya some really cute dresses and hats. Then we went to Chili's to eat...another Yippppeeee!!! American food! Then on Sunday I got to go to the grocery store called Paiz with her. Shawn watched his Ky Ky while I was gone...he is really a great dad. He has no problem changing dirty diapers or getting up with her at night. He was really sad when he had to leave us again. We hope he comes back soon.

Kya is growing and changing every day. She laughed out loud for the first time on June 7th...when we were playing the getcha getcha game...me tickling her. She has a cold right now, the Dr. gave us some medicine for today. They also changed her formula because she was having too many dirty diapers. I think she weighs about 9 1/2 lbs now. She loves to be around music and loves to watch cartoons already. The cartoons here are all in Spanish. I am taking Spanish lessons once a week now. I am also picking it up from listening to the cartoons. We got to talk to and see Miriah today on the Web Cam ...I was so glad I have been missing her too much.

Happy Fathers Day to my Hubby, Grandpa JD Jr, The Late Grandpa JD Sr, Grandpa Teel, Kirby, and all the other Dad's we know and Love.....We hope to see you all by the end of Summer...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

No comments: