Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pancakes and Fruitcakes

Pancake=Kya had her first Chocolate Chip Pancakes last week. We ventured out into the ICE to have IHOP.
Fruitcake=What the heck does big John have on his head?

OH MY GOSH...Pan a cakes with chocolate chips and whip cream

I must have been a GOOD LITTLE GIRL

YUMMY

This is us with my cousins. All of them have babies too. It was so fun to get to hang out with them. They all live in TX

Why does BIG JOHN have a bra on his head?

A. He really wants to feel close to Alicia

B. He is into cross dressing but is not quite sure where to put the bra.

or

C. He is using it as ear muffs in this freezing cold weather

If you guessed C you would be correct. You will also be correct if you think he is going to WACK me for putting this on my BLOG

9 comments:

Soltana said...

Sooo cute both of them!!! :)

Kerry said...

Her new haircut is too cute!

I hope big John doesn't have any dreams of running for office one day. These pictures have a way of coming back to haunt you!

Anonymous said...

Kya's Nana says: Big John, turquoise is definitely your color!
Kya, you better watch out--he'll be wearing your handmade hairbows next!! Alicia--maybe you better look under his big sweatshirt to see what else of yours he may have on--HA!
Luv U All 2 Much!
Kya's Nana

Shannon said...

I gotta feelin' we live in the same state. I used to live in Bixby...still have fam there! I would love to meet and pick your brain about the Guatemalan adoption process. Email me if your interested or willing...we can even go to Shogun!!!

PS-I'm an NSU alum!!

Shannon said...

sorry - email: rednite713@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Turqouise IS big John's color!! It makes his eyes sparkle!!! :>)
Kya is a cutie as always!!!
stephanie

Rhonda said...

Beautiful, beautiful Kya as always.
Don't all guys wear bras on their heads in their spare time?

Anonymous said...

I think the answers is D. All of the above.........HA HA lol It looks good on ya Jon!
I love looking at Kya's pictures and enjoy all of the fun with you!

Crystal said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the bows in Kya's hair --I am so a bow kind of gal; however we don't have much hair to work with right now --but you wait wait until we do!!! She might just be Kya's twin!!!!