Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kya's First Play Date at Our House!!!

YIPPPEEE...Kya and her mommy have new friends!!! Those of you who know me know I NEVER meet a stranger, well I met Jennifer at Dillards where she works. Come to find out she has a daughter named Ali who is 4 days older than Kya and they only live about 10 minutes from us. They came over for the first time today and it was really Fun. Fun for mommy to have another mommy to talk to. Fun for Kya to stick to Ali like glue. I learned that I do not hve the right kind of sippy cups for Kya. But the big news of the day is that ALI WALKED for the first time today at our house!!! YOU GO ALI!!!!
I can't belive my eyes...tell me its true...another real live human baby
Yup!!! SHE HAS A HEARTBEAT
Let me show you how happy I am by Hugging you a BUNCH
Kya Blu's New TOO CUTE Friend ALI
Let me show you how to pour my sippy cup all over your shirt
TWO SIPPY TIPPY BABY DOLLS
Yes its true ALI my mom will keep flashing that shiny thing at you all day if you keep looking at her
Now listen here....PLAY WITH ME...not my mommy


5 comments:

Dominick's Mommy said...

Aawwww, how cute!!! Kya is just so adorable, I wish I lived closer so I could kiss that adorable face of hers!
Lynn

Soltana said...

Yeah for Kya to have a new friend...and mommy tooo... I love their little ponytails!!!!
Lots of love
Soltana

Ps congrts for Ali's first steps!!!

Anonymous said...

I know why Kya loves Ali so much...she has that finger thing going just like Gia. (See the first pic) Hope you're doing well. Can't believe how big Kya has gotten since we saw you in Guatemala at the end of May. She sure is a cutie!!!!

Ann and Elianna

Anonymous said...

Kya's Nana says: Hey Kya Wiggle Wiggle--I luv U. Your new friend is Adorable!! I am so glad you finally got to have your play date, and how wonderful Ali lives close by so you can have many more. Sometimes these friendships last a lifetime you know. XOXO

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Alli looks so big. Others even younger look big next to our babies. That is ok though. Petite is a good quality.

Kya is a very good friend! she is so sweet!