Sunday, September 24, 2006

OH Please buy me a big girl BIKE daddy!

We went to Velveths house and Kya was loving riding Sophia's Bike...When she is around Sophia who is 16 months Kya thinks she can do all that Sophia does and she watches her every move.

What did you say this rear view mirror was good for mommy....Oh yea to see all the people you are leaving in the dust...haha....Like Daddy and Papa on the way home from OKC....
See dad this one has handle bars and everything...
I know if I smile just like this that my Daddy will buy me my very own BIG GIRL BIKE!!!
My First Adidas outfit...I was laughing all I can think about is "MR. ADIDAS" Matt from Collage......our friend who ONLY WORE ADIDAS.
And my PAPA will be telling everyone I am training for the Tour De FRANCE...he likes to take a story and make it....well a little bit better story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana say: Easy Rider Kya--u need u leathers on for "runnin down the highway lookin for adventure" xoxoxox

Mama Bunny said...

Are you teaching Kya how to bat her pretty eyelashes??

That is a pretty nifty bike!

Rhonda said...

She is just a precious little motorcycle mama! I think this little princess is pretty much going to get whatever she smiles for. Such cute dimples!