Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh Peanuts...and Snoopy TOO!

Went to the doller store here...its the 9.99 Q store here...every toy is really 3-4 dollers. Kya loves getting new toys everyday...she is a sweet baby girl.

Hey Aunt BK I got something for you...you fav SNOOPY...but if you don't start leaving me comments I am going to keep it for myself...hehe
These Peanut dolls are pretty funny...they squeek
OH BOY...i finally put batteries in this toy and it sings and lights up now....she loves it!
I got a BIG OLE BEAR HUG for you Pa Pa!
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....
Peanuts, Kya and Snoopy...guess who she likes to play with the best SNOOPY....
Hey Its time for Nite Nite Mommy

3 comments:

Shana said...

Oh my goodness, Kya is just precious! What a beautiful face- and those dimples!!!

We are adopting a 4 yr old girl from Guat and will be fostering her in Antigua starting mid-Nov. I'm sure you will be home by then, so maybe we can rent your apartment? ;) We don't know where to stay- we also have a 2 yr old from China. Any advise would be so appreciated.

Kisses to Kya!
Shana (waiting for Isabella)

Anonymous said...

Nana say: Of course she likes Snoopy better than Charlie Brown or Lucy--Snoopy looks like Discovery Channel Doggie!! We'll have to be sure she sees the Peanuts "Great Pumpkin" cartoon this Halloween. Nana got her a new shirt says" Candy Corn Queen" too cute to go with her costume! xoxox

Anonymous said...

My favorite "Snoopy!" I am so glad you have found out about the Peanuts! Thanks mommy for introducing her to them! I have all the Peanuts shows you could want to watch and I definitely will watch them with you! Hugs and Kisses!

P.S. I can't believe I finally found out how to post a comment! I am so smart! - Aunt Brandi