Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Me and Mommy love our Guate Tot Friends

Last week was really nice we got to get together with two other adoptive families. we went to the Concert in the Park with Kerri and Miss Ruby Tuesday. http://www.kerrisjourneytomommyhood.blogspot.com/
Then on Sunday we got to spend the afternoon with Ami, Matt, Emma, and Elly. I was so thrilled to see them again....They were my "neighbors" at the Marriott for a week in June last summer. Thanks so much for coming to visit us. we can't wait to see you all again real soon.
Happy Baby
Happy Daisy
My Serious Thinker...HUMMM
Double Bunny Fun
Kya Blu and Ruby Tuesday...as I call her

Kerri, Ruby and Kya at the Utica Concert in the Park...Thanks for inviting us!!!
I really want to get off this blanket mom...but it was too muddy
I guess I will just lay down and rub my bunnies ear
Emma...Who did not want me to take a picture of her...but I got one!
Elly or Mighty Mouse as I call her and her Mommy....



4 comments:

Mindy said...

Beautiful pictures...as always!
Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!
Are the Cook's coming to the Woodlands? I THINK that they used my same agency and that I met them on their pickup trip. Was she a little tiny thing- like 3 1/2 months when they brought her home?? How fun to see them if it is! I was SO jealous!! :>)
stephanie

SEE YOU SOON KYA BLU!!!! Maya can't wait! And neither can her mommy! :>)

Our Family of 5 said...

She is just precious! I can't get enough of seeing pictures of her daily!

Bekah said...

those top two pictures of her are just precious!!! really, she could not be any cuter. I just want to hold her and squeeze her every time you post pictures. Sweet, sweet girl!