Thursday, June 07, 2007

Kiddie Park and A Kiddie Pool... Summer Fun

Make a PhotoShow Full Size


MOMMYS FAV PICTURE FOR THE DAY...I only took 230 photos in two days
YIPEEEEE ICE CREAM...even if it is fake I still get excited
Hey Grandpa JD I love it when you blow bubbles for me...these bubbles even smell like ice cream.
Oh Grandma, you truly adore me don't you???
TAKE THIS...hehe...this is what my precious baby girl does when she is mad now...and we took her out of the pool so this is what we got.
OH I LOVE THIS KIDDIE POOL...thank you so much Grandpa Charlie
I love life at Grandma's House...I can do no wrong here!
Look at this FUN CORD...mommy is letting me pull on...and guess what I got DIRTY
Grandma and Kya Blu...Grandma took Kya outside right when she woke up...Kya Loved it!!!
I know you all will get a kick out of this picture. This is LUCY adopted from China and Kya Blu adopted from Guatemala. Did I mention I LOVE INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION...I love meeting all the babies and parents and the connection we all have...it ROCKS!!! We met Lucy and her family at Murphy's Steakhouse and then they came to kiddie park to. We were instant friends from the minute we saw each others beautiful girls.

Born to be a STAR
NANA, KYA BLU and KIKI
Grandpa JD is TOTALLY NUTS about KYA BLU
Kya and Mommy Riding the RIDES...VROOM VROOM
These two passy's help me keep my balance....My FIRST EVER KIDDIE PARK OUTFIT!!!

9 comments:

Bekah said...

She is just the most precious, beautiful thing! I love those pictures of her in the little pool!

JuJu - said...

You are a doll baby Miss Kya Blu:):)

Candy - she is just so adorable:):)

I could eat her up!!I think you need to bring her cute self down south:)

JUlia:)

Anonymous said...

Kya's Nana says: OH WHAT A NITE! Daddy we missed having you with us--we will all go again soon. I am so blessed to be a part of this baby girl's life!! The joy of seeing her first kiddie park experience was awesome! She is all the entertainment anyone could want! I look so forward to our next adventure--besos to you all

Maria Izabel said...

Oh my!!! she's just a top model!!! I love all of her different faces! her eyes are just gorgeous...I miss hugging her so bad!!! She just looks soo happy, and it really makes me just want to give her a BIG kiss!!!
Love you all...miss you.

Maria Izabel

Tricia said...

Candy -

Miss Kya Blu is SUCH A SWEETPEA!!

I adore her!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Kya is just beautiful!! What a happy girl.

Maria Izabel said...

I CAN NOT STOP LOOKING AT THIS PICTURES...MY BABY GIRL IS SOOO PRETTY!!!

Tricia said...

Hi Candy,

I adore your blog - where have I been that I have missed out on the fabulous Miss Kya Blu??! :)

Candy, I have a quick question for you - can you drop me an e-mail at triciann1@hotmail.com

I would really appreciate it! It's about your fostering experience in Antigua! :)

THANKS!

Our Adoption Process said...

Candy, Kya has that face where she will get away with anything. Watch out! Cute as can be and she knows it, lol.

Keep the bloggin'

Kerry