Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Sleep Over At Grandma's

We just got home from a sleep over at Grandma's. I had lots of fun playing with all my family and my best friend DAX the DOG. I got to eat some grass. I got a new swimming pool. I got to go on a walk with my Grandpa JD. They are all so happy when I walk....they just OHHH and AHHH. Boy I really impressed them with that walking stuff.

Kya Blu...she is our SUNSHINE!!
Thank you Grandpa Charlie for the SEA SHELL POOL!!!
Auntie Carroll is the most fun...she gets in the floor and plays with me just like a kid!!!
Beep Beep Beep Beep the car went Beep Beep Beep
Just in case Steven Tyler is reading this....how about this Cutie Bootie for your next album cover???
Passed out in the Minnie Mouse shirt my Nana bought me for Mothers Day

Mommy's Bar Ba Rito Mama Cito
Look right here see the cute baby...Kya loves looking at pictures of herself
My GG came by to visit me today...I am so glad she came to see me. I showed her how to mix cupcakes!!!
My Mommy took me to see my MeMe. She can't believe how big I am getting!

Just Eating Grass
Doll Face
Grandma and Kya Blu...Here Grandma you want some fuzz off my socks??? My mommy gets mad when I tear up my socks...but I am the boss here so I keep doing it.
Pa Pa Paige...here is your little SOONER BABY!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some of the cutest pics of kya..miss ya'll!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Savannah eats grass and could look at pictures of herself all day. Standing at the table turning the pages just like Kya. Our girls have GOT to meet!!!!!!!!