Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Daddy Reads the Books the BEST!!!

My Daddy is the BEST. He is taking us on a little weekend getaway for Mother's Day. Mommy is super excited to get to be holding me in her arms this year on Mother's Day. I hope all you have a wonderful Mother's Day this year....lots of love and Besos Kya Blu

My Daddy makes a Roaring sound like Fire...and he Huffs and Puffs.... and I Giggle and Wiggle!

Do it again Daddy

The suspense is building

I love it when Daddy reads to me!!!

10 comments:

Stephanie (Maya's mommy) said...

OH...little love bug!!! Kya Blu...we miss you and hope we get to see you in July!!! That would be so much fun!!!
Maya

ginger said...

It must be a great feeling to be holding such a special little girl this Mother's Day. Have a great weekend.

Natalie said...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Candy! And enjoy having that beautiful baby in your arms!!!

The McKenzie Crew said...

Happy Mother's Day CAndy:)

NATALIE COOK said...

So cute...So cute!

Courty said...

I love your shirt Kya!!

Happy Mother's Day Candy!!

Courty said...

I love your shirt Kya!!

Happy Mother's Day Candy!!

Jenny and Matt said...

Happy Mothers' Day Candy!!

Rhonda said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I can tell you are sure enjoying your "mommy" status. I hope this day is extra special for you!

Jennifer said...

I love these Daddy and baby pics. What awesome expressions. You can tell that they sure love each other