Sunday, December 30, 2007

Riah here let the PARTY BEGIN IN 2008!!!

Happy New Years Eve!

May all our dreams come true in 2008. Well we got our PA...but the frustrating thing is I went into PGN 3 days before that with out PA...so now I wait for our KO. Kya and Mommy want baby brother home NOW!!! Please PGN let us out quickly.

HAPPY 2008
I am just LOVING spending time with my Riah....or running from her while she chases me!
Punk Rock Princess
Kya and Riah
Riah sharing the computer with he baby sister
THANK YOU AUNT JANET for my handy apron....I have been doing some heavy duty house cleaning in it
NO WAIT MOM no more pictures
Kya Playing with her Barbies from Nana
As you can see Kya already has her CASA...all set up she made it HOMEY right away
How in the world does my front porch get so dusty...Clean Clean Clean
What MOM...I just had Nana Over to MY CASA for a little tea party
Daddy geting his presents...two GUATE TOTS
Kya Sharing her tea with baby sister Elizabeth as I call her....right DADDY
Kya getting her LOOKS LIKE Jacks big music show animal from her Meme and Papa
OH GREAT CLOTHES....I got her this dress in Guatemala

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Kya is as cute as ever! Here is to a quick KO and back into PGN Fast!
Happy 2008!

Tricia said...

Happy New Year to you & your family!

Uugghhh, PA just days after getting into PGN - oh so frustrating!!!

Hoping you are on your way very SOON in '08 to pick up your Prince!

Bethany said...

Congratulations on your PA and hopefully you'll get KO'd quickly and resubmitted even quicker! Kya looks so cute cleaning her little casa! I should take some lessons from her :)

Kathy said...

Kya is too cute! Congrats on your PA...I hope you get your kick out soon so you can get back in.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

A very happy new year to you! Love the photos and the Elmo slippers. Her casa is very pretty. Perfect for a princess!

Becca said...

She is beautiful. Praying you pick up Big Brother soon!

Happy New Year!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! Looks like Kya is enjoying her new toys!!

Congratulations on getting PA!! I hope you get KO'd soon, so you can reenter with PA!!

Robyn

Alleen said...

Sorry about the PA just a few days too late. ugh... Hopefully the KO will happen quick and you'll be right back in.

Happy New Year!!!!!!