Thursday, October 04, 2007

Kya's Going to Guatoberfest Goodbye Party

Off to Guatoberfest in just a few hours. Grandma, Nana, Auntie Carroll and Aunt LaLa were here last night to say goodbye to Kya...oh and I think her mommy too...haha! Yes all of are worlds revolve around Miss KYA BLU!!!

Oh I Love this picture...It is my FAVORITE FRIDAY PIC...just a Day early...this is my Grandma and Kya Blu
Kya leading Grandma Around

What did you say Auntie Carroll...this is you and Grandma's first time at Cheesecake Factory...don't worry I will show you the ropes and explain the 40 page menu to you
Grandma you are do COOL!!!
Nana, Grandma, And Auntie Carroll...met Me, Aunt La La, and Kya Blu for a Goodbye dinner at Cheesecake Factory last night....SO FUN
Say Queso...Best Buds
Goofing around twith Auntie Carroll
This is so fun we should have a welcome home from Guateoctoberfest party too!!!
That's right Grandma and Auntie Carroll...I will only be gone for 4 days and then I will be back to play with you!

5 comments:

Maria Izabel said...

ohhh my Kya looks wonderful in her white outfit! she looks like the princess she is...I hope you girls have lots of fun in Atlanta!!! and bring lots and lots of pictures!
Love you

Anonymous said...

Kya's Nana says: Absolutely Adorable!! That's the only way to Party! It was a night to remember with family & friends---WOW!

Corey said...

I LOVE that last picture!!!
Have fun at Guatoberfest...

veggiemom said...

Have a great time - wish we were there.
Kerri and Ruby

Sig said...

She is so pretty. Hope you are having fun!