Thursday, April 27, 2006

Goodbye Sweet Angel Until We Meet Again

These pictures were taken on the morning of April 25th. This was the hardest day of my life so far. I would not trade the 5 days we had with Kya for anything in the world. She was an absolute DREAM COME TRUE
Mommy did not sleep AT ALL the last night I had you with me in April...I stayed awake all night watching you sleep, memorizing every expression you made, every sound you made, and crying my eyes out over having to go home with out you
An UNBREAKABLE Mother/Daughter BOND!
n%20class="> I LOVED the smell of Kya...and I took her clothes home that she had worn and slept with them so I could at least smell her until I could be with her again.
an%20class="> Waiting in the Marriott lobby for Kya's foster Mom to come pick her up.
In this picture I was seriously getting so sick and having panic attacks about the thought of not being with you for the next few weeks. Leaving after our first visit trip was the hardest thing I had to do in my whole life.
s400/P1010469.jpg" border=0>
Kya I loved EVERY SECOND of holding you in my arms those 5 precious days in April 2006.

Mommy taking in each breath this sweet baby girl made


I/AAAAAAAAK2k/uztoP8S6bXk/s1600-h/P1010467.jpg">Kya Blu you are ALL I will think about until you are in my arms again.

No comments: