Wednesday, February 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA

I Love My NANA!!!
Happy Birthday Nana

These pictures are from a combined Birthday dinner for Carroll, Grandma and Nana at the Olive Garden. Then there are some of Kya in her sweater that a very sweet and dear friend of Carroll's made for her. Thanks for all the sweet comments on our slide show.

MORE...Pasta Please

Yipeee It is time to eat

Hey Grandma I am so glad you saved me from my High Chair

Oh I really LOVE your necklace

Me and Grandma are having a PARTY...

Oh I love my Fuzzy Sweater
Even with this hat on I still have a BOW on my head....this is the best Hat ever with a built in BOW
I love going on a Walk
Had to get a tongue shot

10 comments:

HollyGee said...

Candy, you and your bows...you crack me up. Seriously.

I just love seeing pictures of Kya everyday!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

So cute!! I love the bows.

Soltana said...

I love the sweater and hat they are soo cute.. I love all the bows too... I wish Cerah had enough hair for all those cute bows...
Love
Solt

JuJu - said...

the last pic is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!


Julia:)

Anonymous said...

Kya's Nana says: This is the Best Birthday I've had since your mommy was little. To see that Angel Face first thing this morning--and then to know I get some Kya kissees this evening--WOW! I just doesn't get any better than that! xoxo

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the fuzzy sweater and hat! Kya is so cooperative. I don't think Savannah would leave that on so long. She pulls hats off or over her eyes. Savannah loves necklaces too and would do the same thing! Looks like the birthday celebrations were wonderful! Soon it will be our girls first birthdays!

Princess D said...

Oh! So sweet. Love the pics of multiple generations :-) I want a fuzzy sweater too.

Hugs,
D

Kerry said...

That last pic is ADORABLE! Zoom in on her little face and blow that one up!

Courty said...

Remind me again, how many days untill MARIA ISABELL comes?!?!?!?!?! Can't wait to see the pics of it!!!!!

Cheri said...

LOVE all the bows!! And the hat is priceless!!

Cheri
Christina's soon to be mommy!!