Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jon and Kya...this is the way we ROLL

My Uncle BJ also came to see me the day before we left...they say he is a grown up...but I have my doubts...he is just like a kid to me. He is so silly all I do is Laugh when he is here.

GRRRRR...
You Can't be serious Uncle Jon...we can make our tower even taller...look at there expressions...too Funny
Really we can build the TALLEST tower EVER...Just for a Princess like ME!

All I have to say is MONKEY'S LOVE BANANAS!!!
Two Monkeys sharing a Banana
Two MONKEYS with there mouths FULL of BANANA'S
The Banana Baby!!!
I sure Love the Way Uncle BJ...washes my hands...we get to play in the sink!!!

Oh BJ you want to see my Elmo Sunglasses???
Bib speaks for its self
Like I said before TWO MONKEYS...Kya is a STINKER she sticks both fingers in her nose when she is mad... as you can see BJ is agging her on
Really MOM we can be serious...for a few seconds anyway

Yes BJ I am still a YANKEES Fan
Let me color you lips with my magic pen
Happy Together
See the SNACK left around her mouth...BJ always gives Kya desert so when he walked through the door she took his hand and took him to the freezer...she is a SMART GIRL!
WE ARE SOOOO COOL...

12 comments:

Kim said...

She is so gosh darn cute!!! Looks like she had fun with Uncle BJ.

Our Family of 5 said...

She is just adorable! The dimples! How do you ever tell her NO? ♥

Dawn said...

A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E
:)
d

Anonymous said...

Kya's Nana says: Ten little monkeys jumpin on the bed, one fell of and bumped his head--first one much have been BJ--fur sure-HA!
Sorry I missed out on all this fun.
Besos to you all!

Maria Izabel said...

That sure does look like so much fun!!! she's gorgeous!!! everytime i see her she's just more adorable!!! love you all and miss you soo bad!!!

Maria Izabel said...

That sure does look like so much fun!!! she's gorgeous!!! everytime i see her she's just more adorable!!! love you all and miss you soo bad!!!

Maria Izabel said...

That sure does look like so much fun!!! she's gorgeous!!! everytime i see her she's just more adorable!!! love you all and miss you soo bad!!!

Maria Izabel said...

ohh before i forget... I love the elmo sun glasses!!! jajajajaja too funny!!!

Maria Izabel said...

ohh before i forget... I love the elmo sun glasses!!! jajajajaja too funny!!!

Ellie said...

CUTENESS 100% of the Day... A person can never get tired of looking at that sweet little face!!!

Love the Banana's

HUGS

Laurie said...

Too funny. Uncle BJ looks like too much fun!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So cute I can't stop looking at the pictures. What fun she had! He looks like a ball.

I did not know you were Yankees fans! So are we! I have been forever growing up 30 minutes outside of NY. No matter where I live, I will always be a Yanks girl!

Savannah puts her finger in her nose when she is mad too (or bored). We try to ignore it so she stops. It drives me crazy.